Wednesday 25 March 2015

EMOTIONS...


Joy, sorrow and anger in me
Are my life's most crucial key.
Not all emotions bring the same feelings,
But they do reflect unique meanings.


Joy brings around a comfort zone
Where I do anything but moan.
Smiles, smiles and smiles everywhere,
Reflect in my eyes with 
happiness and care.


Sorrow in my face, sorrow in my heart
Hits my feelings like a dart.
Crying,crying all day long,
It can make me forget even the sweetest song.
 
When a dark shadow creeps upon me
I will soon realize that I am quite angry.
I would turn into a menace,
And my face as red as a furnace.


Emotions sweet! Emotions sour!
Will come and go quite far.
So remember- not all emotions bring the same feelings,
But they do reflect unique meanings!












No comments:

Post a Comment